Personal Injury Claims:
Your Compensation Claim Made Easy!
Fidler & Pepper are a 'genuine' firm of solicitors (i.e. we're not a claims company and we're not middlemen), and we have been winning compensation for our clients since we first started, back in 1888. We deal directly with you throughout and handle every part of your accident or injury claim.
As members of the Law Society's Personal Injury panel and associate members of APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers) we offer our services on a NO WIN, NO FEE basis
If you think you might have a claim and you want us to assess your particular case that's not a problem - click here to fill out our 'no obligation' assessment form and we'll get back to you within 1 working day with a 'no obligation' assessment of whether or not you've got a case
What type of accidents?We can help you with all types of personal injury, accident and compensation claims:
About Personal Injury ClaimsWe find clients have loads of questions about personal injury claims - after all it's not something that you'd normally be involved in! To help with this we've written some beginners guides as well as some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
"Accidents Will Happen" BlogWe blog regularly on accident and compensation related injuries - from advice on what to do if you have an accident to changes in the law that can affect your ability to claim. Here are some of the recent blogs:-
- Summer's here - it's bouncy castle time and the trampolines are out.
- Racing accidents
- Driving Automatism and the law
- Crime doesn't pay
- Prisons - the same rules apply
Read the whole blog
If you like the blog you can subscribe to get regular updates
I thought you'd never ask! Just to help you we've pulled through some of the main points into a quick list (people like lists!) and here it is:-
So tell me again - why should I think about using Fidler & Pepper?
- NO WIN, NO FEE - We will not charge you if your claim is not successful. If you are successful you will have to pay your legal costs, we will recover a contribution towards our fees from the other party. You may have to pay some of your legal costs from your compensation, no more than 25% of your compensation.
- Free assessment of your claim by Specialist Solicitor - So someone that has been doing this for years will suss out whether you've got a claim or not. This is from personal, practical experiences, not someone ticking boxes
- Friendly Professional Service - It's just how we work - hopefully this website should back that up
- CLAIM HANDLED DIRECT - No middlemen companies - We'll handle your claim ourselves - we won't farm it out to other companies