Care Home Fees – how to help you and your family
Many worried clients get in touch with us about the complex issue of Care Fees and long term care. For those choosing a care home or supporting family going into a care home it can be an emotional and sometimes financially challenging time. The same questions pop up in every conversation as people are faced with filling in forms and making phone calls and being asked to pay for Care Home Fees. Again and again we are asked…
- How can I avoid paying Care Fees?
- How much do I have to pay for Care Fees?
- Who is responsible for paying Care Fees?
- How can I protect my money and home from Care Home Fees?
- Can I give away my money and assets to avoid paying Care Fees?
- Do I have to sell my house to pay for Care Fees?
Visit our frequently asked questions page for answers to these and other questions.